We’re very pleased to announce that Lost on Iddings has been selected to play Dayton Sideshow 9. If you’re not familiar with it, Sideshow is a yearly, 2-day community art and music festival held in Dayton. It’s going to take place at The Old Yellow Cab on 4th on May 9th and 10th. We’ll make sure to post more information when we know when we’ll be playing.
It takes a lot of time and money to put this show together, and it’s made possible by the time and generosity of volunteers and contributors. If you’d like to help cover the costs and pick up some very cool perks, check out the fundraiser page for Sideshow 9.
But you’re going to have a couple chances to see us before then. First, Lost on Iddings and Nasty Bingo will be at One Eyed Jacks on Saturday, April 26th. We’ll be going on second, around midnight or so. We’re going to be debuting some new material as well as showcasing a new vocalist who’ll be singing with us regularly.
After that, we’re going to be part of a great night of music at La Fiesta in Troy for Cinco de Mayo and we’ll be back at the Yellow Cab on May 31st for what’s shaping up to be a great show (more information will be posted soon).
Well, as the weather finally takes a turn for the better, the LOI machine is ramping up for what’s looking like it’s going to be a great summer.
- We’re doing a little revamping of the site. A new look and soon some new material. We’ve created a new section specifically for showing off some of the flyers that we or someone else have made for our shows. We’ll be swapping in some new songs to the music section soon too.
- Speaking of new music, we’ve been cranking out the new tunes like crazy. We’re going to have an entirely new set of originals by the summer and we’ll be showcasing some of them over the next few shows.
- We’ve got a lot of great shows in the works. First up, we’ll be at One Eyed Jacks on Saturday, April 26th with Nasty Bingo. That’s going to be our last regular bar show in the Dayton area for the foreseeable future. We’re going to be doing a lot of shows at festivals, private parties and alternate venues for several months after that.
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us at La Fiesta in Troy. On the bill will be Lost on Iddings, Jonny Dreads and The Mystiks, Sharon Lane, and an open mic with Tony Herdman and Tracy Lakes (see the flyer below)
- Speaking of the talented Sharon Lane, we’ve been doing some rehearsing with her lately, so keep an eye out for future shows and recording.
- We close out may with a great show in the works at The “Old” Yellow Cab on May 31st. We’ll be making some announcements soon, but you’ll want to keep the date open on that one.